PET RESIN-PET CHIPS (MELPET) ;
PET with the word meaning is the abbreviation of Polietilen Tereftalat as being chemical substance. Pet Resin, is a raw material using in various packaging sector, include production from bottle to thin PET sheet. By generating PET Resin, first, it's produced Preform, then under the high temperature, with the method of blowing, bottle is manufactured from preform.Meltem Kimya can produce special products from 580 IV to 1400 IV.
The production of MELPET®TS760 Pet Resin which has unique colour tone and brightness use in the packaging of carbonated soft drink and special liquid oil bottles. The type of MELPET®GS820 resin, also are used in several food household and personel care packaging. The main application areas are in bottle, jar, liquid soap, detergent, cologne and 19 lt one-way bottle production.
. This type of resin provides lower AA when perform is on production stage for food class PET that modify on it.It is in demand product type like high taste/smell standart mineral water bottle and carbonated soft drinkd area of usage. In addition this product, especially common use in food sector that has till 1.5 mm thickness in PET Sheet production.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND APPLICATION AREAS ;
- MELPET®TS760 - Water Bottle Grade
- MELPET®TS780 – Edible Oil Bottle Grade
- MELPET®GS800 – Jar , Bottle Grade
- MELPET®GS820 - CSD (Carbonated Soft Drinks) Bottle and General Application Grade
- MELPET®GS840 - CSD (Carbonated Soft Drinks) Bottle and General Application Grade
- MELPET®FH840 - Contains Reheat Additive
- MELPET®FH840-R20 - Contains %20 Recycled PET With Reheat Additive
- MELPET®GS820-R20 Contains %20 Recycled PET
- MELPET®11001 - PES - Textile(BCF, POY, Staple Fiber), and Nonwoven Grade (Super Bright)
- MELPET®11101 – BOPET Film Grade (without pinning agent)
- MELPET®11111 –BOPET Film Grade (with pinning agent)
- MELPET®12102 - APET - Injection Moulding And Thermoforming Grade
- MELPET®21002 - HOTFILL Grade
- MELPET®21101 - Monofilament Grade
- MELPET®21109 - CPET Grade, Technical Yarn, Strapping Grade
- MELPET®22108 - Transparent Thick Sheet (6mm) Extrusion And Sealant Layer Grade, 19Lt. (5 Gallon) Returnable Water Bottle Preform Production Grade (Similar Of PETG)
- MELPET®32101 - Blood Collecting Vials, Injection Moulding Grade
- FUPET®22109 - Extrusion Blow Moulding, Engineering Plastic Application Grade
- TUPET®22113 – Automotive and Engineering Plastics Application Grade